Along with sugars such as sucrose, sugarcane juice also consists of minerals, vitamin B3 and organic acids, and have immense health benefits in a variety of conditions.
Welcome to farmingocean.
Nutritional value of Sugarcane:
The juice Sugarcane per serving (28.35 grams) contain
- Energy-111.13 kJ (26.56 kcal)
- Carbohydrates-27.51 g
- Protein-0.27 g
- Calcium11.23 mg (1%)
- Iron 0.37 mg (3%)
- Potassium41.96 mg (1%),
- Sodium17.01 mg (1%)
12 Benefits of SUGARCANE JUICE
1.Energizes the body
- Sugarcane juice consists of glucose which rehydrates and energizes the body instantly. It quenches the thirst and takes away the fatigueness.
- Sugarcane juice works effectively against cancer especially prostrate and breast cancer, because of high concentration of calc n, magnesium, potassium, iron and manganese in it.
3.Relieves Burning Sensation of UTI
- When taken al with lime juice and coconut water it relieves from the burning sensation and itchiness caused due to urinary infections, kidney stones and prostatitis.
4.Useful in Jaundice
- Sugarcane juice is useful for jaundice patients. It strengthens the liver and keeps the bilirubin level normal.
5.Helps fight against infections
- It is rich in Antioxidants. The antioxidants boost the immunity power and helps fight against infections.
- Sugar cane juice improves the digestion system due to potassium present in it.
- The juice of sugarcane exhibits laxative properties. It normalizes bowel movement and relieves constipation.
8.Protects from Tooth Decay
- The high mineral content of sugarcane juice protects you from tooth decay and bad breath.
9.Improves nail condition
- if you have discolored nails or white spots on them, do add sugar cane juice to your daily diet.
10.Useful in fever
- Sugarcane juice helps you recover from febrile disorders. Protein loss can be compensated by sugarcane juice.
11.Improves Skin & prevents ageing
- It contains glycolic acid which keeps the skin hydrated & glowing, fight acne, reduce blemishes and prevent ageing.
12.Low glycemic index
- It contains natural sugar with low glycemic index and do not triggers blood glucose levels in diabetics, However, Type -2 diabetic patients should consume it moderately.