5 New Methods In Agriculture for better Productivity
About new methods in agriculture,
Today, lets talk about new methods and technology in agriculture. Which will very beneficial in future in agriculture sector. We are going to talk about 5 new methods in agriculture.
Hydroponic is predominant system of growing that used in vertical farming. This method is soil less type of farming because it need no soil for the plant grow. the knowledge of soil less farming called hydroponics.
In this method plants gets nutrients from water instead of soil because the elements are already dissolved in water. That solution is frequently observed and monitored to ensure that there is the maintenance of the correct chemical composition in the nutrient.
Benefits of Hydroponic farming
- By providing constant available nutrient , This plant grow very fast than they would in soil
- By using this method we can reduce the use of water and we can save water
- Less use of herbicides and pesticides so also its environment friendly
- By using this method in vertically , so you not need much land for farming
If you need more information about it so click on more
2. Aeroponics : Growing plants with no soil and very little water
This method of aeroponic is made by national aeronauticals and space administration. This method wad invented by NASA to grow plants in space in 1990s
The word “Aeroponic” is from Greek meaning of Aer and ponos. Aeroponics means growing plants with no soil and very little water. In this method no need of any medium to grow the plants. it is considered a type of hydroponics, since water is used in Aeroponics to transmit nutrients.
Benefits of Aeroponic farming
- Less cost tan other methods
- Comfortable for working with plants and easy to maintain
- When one plant dose become affected than we can remove that plant without disrupting other plants
People also read: Irrigation system in india
3. Aquaponics : Plants and fish farming together
This method is like hydroponics but in some way its better than hydroponics because it contain plant and fish farming together. In this method, Fish grow in indoor ponds in with plants are planted, Plants gets rich nutrients from the waste of fish . This waste of fish acts as rich source of food for plants.
An Aquaponic method is depends on different live components to work effectively. The main live components are plants, Fish, Bacteria.
Benefits of Aquaponic farming
- Plants gets nutrients from fish waste
- Efficient and suitable productivity
- Fish are free from expansion hormones and antibiotics
- Allows continuous making of food
- It produce both protein and vegetables crop
- Liberation from soil borne diseases
4. Monoculture : Multiple crops planted in specific area
Monoculture farming method is the method of planting one crop within specific area. Most of the commercial farm in UNITED STATE are now using this method for better output.
Many indoor farms growing medicinal hers and plants by using this method.
Monoculture is the method of producing a single crop, single plant or livestock variety, species or Breed in a field or farming system at a time. When one crop is grown alone in single field , its called a monoculture farm.
This method makes easier to cultivate, sow seed, control weeds and harvest. So we can get better quality and quantity of output.
Benefits of monoculture farming
- Less plant opposition for nutrients, space and solar radiation
- Control of undesirable organisms
- High quality and quantity of output so higher profit
- Reduce cost of other machinery operation
5. Tissue culture : The growth of cells from tissue from multicellular organism in vitro
Tissue culture is the multiplication of tissues separate from the organisms. This is naturally facilitated via use of the liquid, semi solid or solid growth medium, such as agar.
Tissue culture normally refers to the culture of animal cells, with the more specific term plant tissue culture being used for plants.
The tissue culture is used for ornamental plants like orchids, dahlia, carnation etc.This method also known as micro propagation because a small amount of tissue is used.
benefits of tissue culture
- New plants formed by this method are disease free
- Very small space in needed fro this method
- This method is very useful to create new varieties in small time period
- This method is not affected by weather or season